How to install Appy on Amazon Fire TV
Lot's of people always ask what is the fastest way to install Appy on Amazon Fire TV? We covered what we feel is the best way using Apps2Fire in this post but if you don't have a secondary Android device to push Appy to the Amazon Fire TV product then you will need to use this guide which uses an Amazon App called "downloader".
In some respects using downloader to install Appy to your Amazon Fire TV Stick or Amazon Fire TV Box is much easier and faster than using Apps2Fire because the app allows you to download Appy from URL code.
Follow the steps in this guide to install Appy on your Amazon Fire TV Device.
Allow the install of apps from unknown sources on your Amazon Fire TV Device.
- Turn on the Fire TV Stick/Box/Tablet
- Scroll to the right to "Settings"
- Select Device
- From the next menu select Developer Options
- Then click on the option Apps From Unknown Sources to change it to on
Search for and install "Downloader" on your device
- Scroll all the way to the left to open the search feature in the Amazon TV device
- Type out using the on screen keyboard "Downloader" and select the top search result
- Select the Downloader image tile to start the install of the application
- Follow the installation step to install Downloader on to your Amazon device.
Enter the Appy URL in downloader to install to the device
- Launch Downloader
- Enter the URL http://bit.ly/2jFG59R in the text area
- Click on "Go" and appy will start to download
- Complete the process of the installation and then launch once completed.
Welcome to Appy 🙂
Thanks for listening
If you need help using Appy please click this link for a full tutorial